Bruno ( Brazil ) 2007.09.30 02:31

Honeycreeper in Brazil???
Ichigo ( United States ) 2007.09.30 01:38

Ami Yumi!!!!!
My older sister and I are a big fan of yours.
We want to be just like you when we grow up.
Have a greatttttttttttttt Lifeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Sakura ( United States ) 2007.09.29 12:18

Hey Ami and Yumi i am a huge fan and does the show HI HI PUFFY AMI YUMI SHOW still come on!
Thuy ( Canada ) 2007.09.29 05:27

daer puffy ami yumi,
do you like red?
yes you like red
love
Thuy
isoelllorensirizarry ( Puerto Rico ) 2007.09.29 04:12

Iloveyou&yourbandmates,ami.arigato.
Joesa a.k.a. Usagi ( Philippines ) 2007.09.28 17:32

we are asians...please sell your CD here in the philippines!! i don't know how to buy anything on the internet so please, it would be a joy for us for you to come here and sell your cd...

aishiteru Yumi-san, Ami-san!!
kepp rockin', eien!!

hope to see ya guys in the future, and belated happy birthday to Ami-san!!^^
Anthony ( United States ) 2007.09.28 00:16

I got my copy of "honeycreeper" in the mail yesterday, and I love it! Lots of good rock and roll on the disc. It's hard to pick a favorite, though, since all of the songs are good!

I was also lucky enough to have received one of the special t-shirts with my order! It was definitely a very happy day for me! Thank you!

Lastly, I also love the new site redesign and how it mirrors the Japanese one. Very stylish!
Neko_Athha ( Indonesia ) 2007.09.27 00:27

i can't online on the day, but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMI-SAN! ^_^
sorry that i was late XP
Denny... ( Mexico ) 2007.09.27 00:15

Pleaseeee...come to Mexico0,,,please..
arigato..
MGLai shiteru..
Jeff ( United States ) 2007.09.26 17:41

Great job on the site redesign, guys! I've been hoping you'd do something like this for a while. This is a lot easier to navigate and it loads a lot faster. It looks better too! And I like that it matches your Japanese site now.

I've got honeycreeper on the way to me from Japan, I can't wait to get it! Just wish I could have gotten one of those limited edition t-shirts... oh well. I was in Japan until 2 days ago, just missed it!
tim ( United States ) 2007.09.26 14:38

lovin the new site (much simpler than the previous one). Can't wait to see you guys in Anaheim or Los Angeles! It's worth the two hour drive from San Diego! Happy belated birthday AMI!
Melody ( United States ) 2007.09.24 07:55

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY AMI!!!!!!!!! I love you guys new song "Boom Boom Beat!" You guys rock!!!!!! I would love it if you guys came over here!!!!! Your biggest American fan. ^_^
mike ( United States ) 2007.09.24 05:29

on my myspace profile i have a puffyamiyumi backround.i think you guys would really like Weird al's music.your the best but al
s my second favorite singer.i .''SOME GIRLS LIKE TO BUY NEW SHOES AND OTHERS LIKE DRIVING TRUCKS AND WEARING TATTOOS BUT THERE'S ONE THING THEY ALL LIKE A BUNCH OH GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE LUNCH''.That's the first line of Weird Al Yankovich's parody of your song.Cyndy Lauper is also a guesr star of one episode of the Super Mario Bros Super Show!own it on dvd . it would be cool if you two were guest stars but this show was made in 1989.Years before you two became famous.
Thuy ( Canada ) 2007.09.24 04:28

daer puffy ami yumi,
I like your show is hi hi puffy ami yumi show
sorry I have go nice meet to you
love
Thuy
kayla ( United States ) 2007.09.23 14:05

Hey how are u guys? i absolutely love u guys i know u are very busy right now, but to say i am so excited that u are coming to tour the west coast even though i am on the east coast i will try to see u, word has it that u are doing an east coast tour too so if i get any info ill see if i can go.On another hand,my life long dream is to go to Japan and to know what it is like i've read so many books on the cities,and the imperial families,its like as soon as i get there i'll know where to go and how to get there so i was wondering if u could give some info on how your daily lives are living there and if it is better than the usa or not . I hope that u can get back to my question!
-kayla :p
Le0 ( Mexico ) 2007.09.23 12:50

hi hi ! i like your music. please come to mexico hurry please !!!!
Joe Cassin ( United States ) 2007.09.23 11:49

I was wondering if you would appreciate some new things like, my comics. Could I send some to you? You will love them. Oh, and how do I mail them to you?
Alan D. Laska ( United States ) 2007.09.22 18:33

Hey, Puffy AmiYumi!!!!!

Please do a show in Dallas, Texas!
There is a big fan base here in Texas.

Please come to BIG D!!
Yumi ( Japan ) 2007.09.22 12:31

my name is also Yumi well yall are the best and i dont know why they canceled the show because i have a pin pal in texas named kara she is soooo obsesed with you and i wanted to let yall know your the best i like you more than Avril Lavigne whick like yall are wayyyyy better someday i want to be just like yall i mean not like copiing unless thats ok your so awesome!!!! happy happy joy joy!! =] =] =]
isoelllorens,jr. ( Puerto Rico ) 2007.09.22 09:05

iloveyou&happybirthday,ami.arigato.
Luis ( Mexico ) 2007.09.22 07:26

Girls you're awesome. I love you n_n You're the best. And Happy Bday Ami!!
Sean M ( United States ) 2007.09.22 05:44

I am a huge fan . And I love you'r music .
Xavi ( Spain ) 2007.09.21 21:43

When are you going to come to Europe! Come to Barcelona!! You're Great!!! Puffy AmiYumi!!!
martyn ( United Kingdom ) 2007.09.21 16:50

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMI :) sorry for delay been major busy but anyways better late than never ;) take it easy ladies :D u gotta come on over to uk sumtime, would be a blast :D anyways hope to see you sumday, would rock
keep on rocking girls ;)
Ami ( Mexico ) 2007.09.21 10:54

Happy Birthday no. 34 Ami!!
I send a little draw for you([email protected], Will wait that like you. Arigato for to be part of PUFFY join with Yumi.
PUFFY rulz!!!
���� TO OLD MESSAGE (070924) TO BBS TOP ����