PuffyAmiYumi
MESSAGE BOARD
EMELIN ( Mexico ) 2007.06.05 00:52

LA NETA ES LA BADA DE ROCK MAS PADRE QUE E ES CUCHADO AGAN AQUIU CONCIERTOS Y LE MANDO SALUDOS AMI FAMILIA Y HI HI PUFFY AMY YUMI NUNCA CAMBIEN...
ROC EL MEGOR KK CK D BB
DASA ( Georgia ) 2007.06.04 07:21

HI MY SISTER AND I ARE BOUT OF YOU MY SISTER IS YUMI IM AMI OK SO BYE
Daniel ( Portugal ) 2007.06.03 22:31

Hi Ami Yumi!!!
Eu adoro as vossas musicas, s�o um esp�ctaculo, as musicas no meu computador s�o todas vossas, acho que nenhuma cantora chega aos vossos p�s.
Espero que venham aqui a Portugal, para animar a malta.
Kiss and Bie-Bie
Juliana ( United States ) 2007.06.03 06:57

hey!!
Nancy ( United States ) 2007.06.03 05:31

Hello!
COWBOY MICHAEL (VAQURO MIGUEL) ( Mexico ) 2007.06.02 12:35

HI HI puffy ami yumi, ¿como estan? supongo que bien guapas y rockeras como siempre no ;), les pido una discupal por no felicitarlas en su banda anversario, de veras se me olvido (saben que soy un hombre ocupado pero pa todo ahi tiempo XD) y de veras de rodillas les ruego que me disculpen pero de todos modos muchas felicidades por tan buenas rockeras que son (la verdad las mas chingonas de japon) y deveras sigan haciendo musica hasta que su garganta se lo permita, nunca lo dejen, son unas grandes chavas en cantar y belleza y nomas. pero deveras una disculpa XD ;)

SAYONARA, CUIDENSE MUCHO Y QUE DIOS LAS BENDIGA
Abiram (su mejor fan) ( Mexico ) 2007.06.02 09:48

NO PUEDO CREER LO Q' E VISTO, ESTABA EN INTERNET Y ME METI ALA PAGINA DE KANEBO-COSMETIC.JP-LAVSHUCA Y GUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUU ESTABAN NADAMENOS QUE AMI Y YUMI AHI Y ME QUEDE INPRESIONADO DE "LO GUGUGUGUAPISIMASSSSSSSSSS" QUE SE VEIAN CREO QUE HASTA PERDI LA CONSIENCIA POR UNOS SEGUNDOS, NO A TODOS LOS FANS DE PUFF LES RECOMIENDO QUE SE METAN A ESA PAGINA SE QUEDARAN CON EL OJO CUADRADO ADEMAS PUEDEN VAJAR UN WALLPAPER PARA QUE TENGAN ALAS DOS CHICAS MAS HERMOSAS DEL MUNDO AMI YUMI.
PS:AMI YUMI PLEASE VENGAN A MEXICO CITY
PS:NOS VEMOS PRONTO
Kk ( United States ) 2007.06.02 06:16

HI!!!^-^'!!!
opt ( Malaysia ) 2007.06.01 16:49

i love your yoice
opt ( Malaysia ) 2007.06.01 16:47

i love you ami
Aby! ( Argentina ) 2007.06.01 11:44

Hello!!

I'm a Super Puffy-fan

I love Puffy Ami Yumi!!!

They are so cool!!

They're the best around the world!!!!

Please, come to Argentina...!!!
please!!!
marie fields ( United States ) 2007.06.01 06:29

sup puffiami yumi im your biggest fan and i wonder what happen to your show on cartoonetwork you should come up with the second season i missed it i like your songs too lols if you want to type back go to my email at [email protected]
Thalita ( Brazil ) 2007.06.01 01:27

oooiie PuffyAmiYumi :D
adiimiiro muiitoo voc�s
adooro o dessenho de voc�s,e as m�iicas
paraab�eins peelo susseco,aaaa voc�s tamb�im s�o muiito foofas,beeijoos ;*
Aby! ( Argentina ) 2007.06.01 01:07

HI! HI!

Hello, I'm Aby and I am a super Fan of Puffy Ami Yumi...!!

Please Ami and Yumi, come to Argentina...!!

I love Puffy...!!

They are the best around the world!!!!

bye!!
Molly - Ann Torsvik ( Norway ) 2007.05.31 20:09

hei ami yumi i love you i wich you guys girls commin norway her for me!
Juan Carlos ( Mexico ) 2007.05.31 13:50

Tell Ami & Yumi to tell Zacky their new manager to appear in new episodes for the fourth season, Because if they agree, Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi could return to Cartoon Network, besides we admire the Duo they are the principal characters, we want them back, I have made everything to convince everybody involved, believe me.
Austin ( United States ) 2007.05.31 07:08

Dear Puffy,
How is everything? I know a tiny bit of Japanese but soon I will most likely be getting real lessons. When are you going to be touring America again? Your music is some of the best in the world. I heard that The Beatles were one of your influences; I like The Beatles. I myself am a musician too...I play the trumpet. So if you ever need a trumpet player look me up. I compared the TV show Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi to you in real life and found out that your manager actually is named Kaz...Kaz Harada. But do you really have two pet cats named Jeng Kang and Tekirai? I am good with animals. So next time you come to the USA, could you please perform in Houston, Texas? Houston is my hometown and the 4th largest city in the US. Keep up the good work and rock on!

Austin
-Houston, TX, USA
Nine ( United States ) 2007.05.30 13:24

What did they say when they said bye in the tv show?
berke ( Turkey ) 2007.05.30 05:18

hey yumi senin a����n�m [email protected] eklersen cok sevinirim lutfenn ekleeeeeeee seninle konu�mak istiyorummmm
Abraham Antari Asiain López ( Mexico ) 2007.05.30 02:02

HI AMI YUMI I'M YOU SUPPER FAN FROM MEXICO
PLEASE COME HERE
RAMON PAZOS ( Mali ) 2007.05.29 10:32

DOUMO ARIGATO PUFFY, KIMI AISHITEMASU!
�\CUENDO VIENEN A MEXICO?
pamela ( Mexico ) 2007.05.29 09:46

I love you, you're the best
congratulations
i'm 9 years old and i like see yours cartoons
bye bye
Michael Nicholls ( United Kingdom ) 2007.05.29 04:20

konichiwa !
Really enjoy your music.
sayonara
serena ( United States ) 2007.05.28 10:54

i luv u,yumi! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!
I WANT YOUR SHOW BACK ON CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jasmine lopez ( United States ) 2007.05.28 08:55

i wish i could travle and be like a helper on alll or some of your tours if so i would really apresate it thnaxs
���� TO OLD MESSAGE (070530) TO BBS TOP ����