2008.10.02 10:47
HI!
Cynthia (ichigo) ( USA )

WOW YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING i just wanted to say your music is awesome and you are all great musicains. We love you guys down here in America please come back and play again sometime! AISHITERU MINNA KEEP IT UP!

2008.09.27 06:39
say Hi!
Cielo ( Colombia - Santiago de Cali )

Hello, I hope this message been reading for the group...

I just want to say I love so much the work that oreskaband are doing in this all time, and the music is so cool, I'am sorry about my english sence I speak spanish very well, is really glad to post this and tell you girls you are doing a wonderfull work.

Congratulations and takecare all behind oreskaband production.

Goodbye.

2008.09.25 11:48
Birthdays and stuff
Cliff ( Mulkilteo, USA )

A belated happy birthday Moriko! Sounds like you had a great time.

And have a GREAT and HAPPY birthday, Tae-San!

Thank you Oreska, for the updates on the blog.

I'll be buyin' yer Warped Tour CD from
Amazon Japan as soon as it comes out.

Lock and Roll Forever? When?

2008.09.19 15:57
You Rock
tgrq ( Buenos Aires, Argentina )

You are a great ska group, like madness or The Specials.
Keed doing!!!!!

2008.09.13 09:58
Hey TOMI! It's Paul from your ���Z
Paul Synnott ( Osaka, Japan )

Tomi,

Wow, you're doing so well! I'm really happy for you, and so are the other teachers at your high school. Yes, I'm still teaching English there.
I'll leave Japan next year (2009). But, I will still read your blog and website.
I hope the English I taught you has helped you in America.
Take care
Paul

2008.09.10 02:27
You guys rock!
Allison ( Florida, USA )

Thank you for making such awesome music! I first heard you guys on Bleach and now I love all your songs. Keep rocking! ^-^

2008.09.07 09:50
Shoe!
Sean Lords ( West Haven, UT USA!! )

Thanks for signing my shoe in Utah at Warped '08!! Oreskaband is the BEST!

2008.08.29 00:13
Warped Tour!!
Lydia ( Mansfield, US )

You guys were awesome at Warped Tour!!

You played the best set of the day, definitely.

2008.08.19 02:15
YESTERDAY AT WARPEDTOUR
ADRIEN LOPEZ ( GARDEN GROVE CA )

YOU GIRLS MADE MY WHOLE DAY I WAS SO PSYCED TO SEE YOU AND GET AUTOGRAPHS LOVE YOU!!!!

2008.08.14 10:20
Hi Oreska !
Dee ( Indonesia )

Hi2
it's Dee from Indonesia, so far huh?
i like u girlz from 1st i saw Tsumasaki clip
u're great ! and influenced me also

But... i feel lonely here.
i searched everywhere and found that i was the only one of ur fans in my city(LOL)

I wonder... when u will show at Indonesia? I may cryin to c u. huhu T.T

So... keep ur best! keep touch people heartz ! keep ska ! and keep ganbatte !

I love u...

2008.08.13 04:27
Merchandise
Maura ( Cincinnati Ohio, USA )

Hi,
I was wondering where i could buy some ORESKABAND t-shirts?... thank you

2008.08.06 20:28
i LOve uR sonGs!!!!!!!!
Ellyza S. Cua ( Makati City, Philippines )

♥ Dear Oreskaband,ilove your songs.. ilove there is PINOCCHIO because its rock & roll!!!! GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2008.08.05 11:30
Thank you
Flip ( Brick NJ USA )

I was at your show, I had come out to warped tour to see you!!
I loved it, thank you so much ,your music is great, it always gets me in a great mood.
I got right up front, I was jumping all over the place!!
My pink hair nearly blinded me lol.

Thank you so much!!
I hope you come back to New Jersey soon!
Not just there, but America too, perhaps in your own tour??

Much love
Flip

2008.08.04 03:53
Vans Warped Noblesville, IN
Kyle ( USA )

I got to see you all on 7/31! I'm so glad I got to meet all of you. I can't wait to watch you all again. I had to visit your tent like 3 times to get all the signatures, but I did! Thanks so much! You even tried to call Saki back for me ^^,.

P.S. Come back!

2008.08.02 04:09
Warped Tour
Kurt Weisman ( Bloomington, IN, USA )

Great show! I'll send a link as soon as the pictures are posted.

2008.07.29 23:45
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMI ! ! ! !
Cliff ( Seattle USA )

Hope you have a great one! Looks and sounds like you and the band are havin' a wonderful time on the Warped Tour. Rock steady and party hardy!

2008.07.29 07:54
O tanjoubi omedeto Tomi!
Scott ( Merrimack, NH USA )

Konnichiwa!

O tanjoubi omedeto! Happy birthday, Tomi! (Only a few hours early.)

Remember the tall, old (well, 47 anyway) gaikokujin who spoke a little Japanese with Ikasu and Tomi at the tent in Boston? That was me. You played a great show there and we loved it.

Sayonara for now. Mata aimashou.

2008.07.29 07:25
Love You US CD
David Kyzer ( Dickson City,Pa USA )

I went to see you at the Warped Tour in Scranton,Pa and picked up you're cd and i love it thanks for the autograph and please come back to the Scranton,Pa area Again soon

2008.07.26 14:04
���I�I
Melissa ( U.S.A )

I love you guys! Your music is so fun and peppy, if you come to America around where I live I will definitely see you! Also, I saw that video where they talk about your new movie, and I do think a fair amount of americans do know about you. Especially because your song Pinocchio was used in Naruto, which is very popular here. Thank you for reading!

�撣���āI�I

2008.07.24 00:41
Just saying hello
Ryann ( Cambridge Usa )

So yea, July 22nd as i was going to see a friend around the area where i live. I see a very familiar face looking back at me. It was Ikasu! I couldn't believe my eyes. I had to look twice just to make sure lol. My eyes skimmed across the faces of the band, I was speechless. I took a glimpse at Tomi (My Favorite) lol she looked at me and i just had to turn to my friend. I was way to shy to say hello. So yea, seeing them 5 ft away was very exciting. My friends were all disappointed that i didn't do anything with that once in a life time moment. I was just happy being able to see them just hanging out. Keep it up with the music and just have fun along the way =] Daisuki da yo ORESKABAND! Tomi <3 =P

2008.07.21 08:59
Just saying hello
Danny ( Windsor, Ontario Canada )

Hello! I saw the band play in Detroit, MI on the VANS Warped Tour. They were awesome! I even got myself a CD and it was graciously signed by three of the band members (after they helped me open the package). I look forward to a future North American tour, and if I ever wind up in Japan I'll be on the lookout for a show!

2008.07.21 04:38
hello
Sara ( USA )

i saw oreskaband at charlottle warped tour and loved them. i had to get my hai done like saki's and leader is awesome and tomi is beautiful. the music is awesome and the girls i met (tae-san, moriko and ikasu) were so adorable and sweetest the girls i've met. THANK YOU FOR ORESKABAND!!!!!!!

2008.07.20 10:20
amazing
Nam-An Dinh ( Toronto, Canada )

Hey!
I saw you at Vans Warped Tour in Toronto Canada. You guys are so amazing and talented. I'm glad I got to see you play. Do you remember me? I was the kid in the black and pink striped shirt with the Oreskaband logo on it. =)
Keep up the hard work!

2008.07.20 07:33
Oreskaband rules!!
Takeshi Numakura ( S&#227;o Paulo, Brazil )

Just gotta say, Oreskaband is one of the best parts of my day, if not THE best part ^^
Just wish you guys could come to Brazil =/

2008.07.19 10:43
warped tour
Sarah Kosal ( Detriot USA )

even though i didnt get to see you guys play on the stage, i got to meet all of you when i bought my t-shirt and my bandana... i love you guys, and thank you... i had the honor of meeting all of you and i am very happy!!! love you all!!!!!

�� Previous (080722) NEW ��